Online Bookshop marszalek.com.pl has all due respect for the privacy of its Clients. The following rules define what type of information enabling personal identification we can collect and how we can use this information.
- the time an enquiry was sent,
- the time a reply was sent,
- the name of the User’s station – identification through the HTTP protocol,
- information on mistakes that occurred during HTTP transaction realisation,
- the URL address of the site previously visited by the User (referrer link) – in case the User went to our page via a link on another webpage,
- information about the User’s internet browser.
This data is not associated with any specific users visiting website marszalek.com.pl, with the proviso made in the section “Registered Users”. To ensure top quality of our service, we occasionally analyse log files to determine which websites are visited most often, to identify any possible mistakes on our site, etc.
Using the data
Cookies at marszalek.com.pl
While using Online Bookshop marszalek.com.pl, Users make use of two types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary internet files which are stored on their device until leaving or logging out of marszalek.com.pl or closing the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a time specified in the files’ parameters or until deleted by the User.
The User may switch off cookies on his or her internet browser independently. This, however, will render using our service impossible.
We use the following types of files:
- Files indispensable to the functioning of the service – these files enable proper operation of Online Bookshop marszalek.com.pl, logging in to Client’s Account, navigating the service, making purchases and downloading the purchased files from the Bookshop. Without storing them on the User’s device using our Bookshop is not possible;
- Files that ensure the safety of the transactions made within the service. Without those files, transactions are not safe;
- Statistical files enable us to collect statistical data on how Users use our Bookshop. Without storing those files, we can hardly adjust our offer and the service functionality to specific needs of our Clients;
- Functionality files – these files enable the service to remember the User’s settings and preferences. By storing those files on the User’s device, he or she does not have to log in and enter their password at each visit, products adjusted to his or her interests will be displayed, etc.;
- Advertisement files – these files enable receiving personalised ads. Ad files may be used by the Bookshop or associated advertising agencies. In this way, the User will only see ads adjusted to his or her interests. The number of views may be limited, etc. Those files also allow measuring ads effectiveness.
- Social community files allow the integration of social community sites (including Facebook, Google+) with the Bookshop.